What would you do if you had $10,000 to renovate your home? Here are seven projects you could easily complete for under $10k:
1. Open up your living area by knocking down a wall
2. Purchase new kitchen appliances
3. Replace the carpet in your bedrooms
4. Update a bathroom with a new vanity, mirror, faucet, lighting, and flooring
5. Install custom shelving in your closets, office, pantry, or garage
6. Paint the main living area walls, trim, and doors
7. Replace kitchen countertops and add a tile backsplash.
Small reno projects like these have a huge impact. Have you completed any projects in the past few years? I’d love to hear about it!