True story: I’ve gotten a seller’s house on the market in as little as 3 days. While that’s not the ideal timeline, I have a listing plan ready to execute under any circumstances!
1. Hire an agent who knows your neighborhood (ask neighbors for referrals). Make sure that agent has a clear and concise plan in place.
2. Declutter and invest in short-term storage if needed.
3. Lightly stage and amp up curb appeal.
4. Take professional photos.
5. Preview the listing with your realtor and make any final edits.
If you need to fast track your home sale, or you’re just interested in what a listing timeline would look like, I’m ready to help!🏡